Flight info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pam and Stella

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi Everyone!!!

I just got an offer to got to Cozumel the 23rd of Oct-28th. Does anyone know of any cheap airline specials. I live in Tampa, and have tried Travelocity and others. I remeber reading somewhere, their is a company that deals strictly with Cozumel flights, but I forgot the outfts name. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Pam

Since 9/11 I Keep hearing about how there's really good deals on flights, but then I get online and I can't find any that fly from DFW (where I am) to any good dive destinations. The best I have seen is on the Delta website. Today I saw they had flights to Cancun for about $350 per person roundtrip if you stay at least 3 days. I think you have to buy them online within a week or so. That's pretty decent pricing. Good luck, and let us know if you find anything better.

Back
Top Bottom