Where to go in the Philippines and surrounding areas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all
As a new member to this forum i like to ask a few questions regarding diving in the Philippines and surrounding countries

Ok i am a experience diver/instructor and dived in some nice places in phils such as malasapcua, coron, el nido, cebu

My question is there are many diving sites in phils that are not listed or even reviewed, doing a search on the web the same comes up all the time, I am a traveller with back pack with my life support mask and rash with a nice pair of shorts, i usually hire the bcd and fins , i follow my nose and book accommodation from one designation to another via agoda,, getting some great deals on the way

Not interested in fine dinning or resorts , just a bed and min a fan,, as i rather spend my money on diving experience than sleeping/ dinning :)

Would be interested to hear from anyone who have dived in Philippines and there experience with any useful links

Also i really would like to no the logistics travelling from Cebu/manila to Truk Lagoon or palau or any other location that is recommended

hope to get a reply to this thread as new destinations are exciting

Thanks Guys!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom