Punta Cana in September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FFhamilton87

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone! Me and my fiance Melanie will be getting married on September 20th of this year, and we will be spending our Honeymoon at the Dreams Resort in Punta Cana starting on the 21st for 7 days. I am an avid adventurer, with my fiance not being quite as adventurous as I(unfortunately). From your past times spent in Punta Cana, what tours/excursions would you suggest going on/doing? What tour companies are reputable to deal with? I know that the diving in Punta Cana is pretty poor from what i've read, and La Romana is a much better choice, but I want to get a diving trip in for 1 day and they would have to pick us up in Punta Cana and drop us back off(I know this will be more expensive).
Also is there anything near the resort where we are staying that is worth seeing/doing that wouldnt require half a day plus of time spent doing?
Thank you!
Drew and Melanie

I worked there, and in my opinion its very boring underwater and the dives are very expensive.
There are a lot of Divecenters. You will find others. For example: Scubafun or Dressel Divers in Bayahibe
But dont dive with the Divecenter in the Domenicus Beach, there are very dangerous!

Back
Top Bottom