Dive Site Review British Columbia Canada ( warm water diver you are missing out)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaab

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey fellow divers.

My home base is Vancouver BC Canada. In BC we have some really nice diving. Don't get me wrong I like the warm water, but after a week or two diving I miss my BC coast. This is the first dive site review I will be posting about diving in BC. This first one is one of my favorite shore dive sites called Tuwanek Point. Here is a link to the page Tuwanek British Columbia ? The Undiscovered Voyage. But for you who like video better here is a youtube video with a site briefing and some cool underwater video

Youtube link
http://youtu.be/PwdfdOFPalQ

Let me know what you think

Nice photos!

I'm with you. I enjoy warm water diving, but I am always happy to get home to Puget Sound. (Except maybe when I have to leave the caves . . . )

i love Canada, we have a beautiful country but when it comes to diving, anything requiring more then a 5mm suit and vest and hoodie (we use the 5mm in 80F+ water, the vest for 70F+) is not on my list lol
we are relatively close to Tobermory and i would not touch it with a 10ft pole

love your video though :D

Nice video, and I really like the brief before hand. What was the bright yellow fish that cut into the frame at the very end.

Nice video, and I really like the brief before hand. What was the bright yellow fish that cut into the frame at the very end.

That big fish is a copper rockfish. They like to be on camera :wink:

Back
Top Bottom