diving in Grand Turks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tarana

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are going on a cruise, and stopping in Grand Turks. We don't want to use the cruise ship to book our dives (too crowded). Anyone suggest a good dive shop on Grand Turk? Thanks

Check your logistics and departure times. The dive ops don't like to mix cruise divers with ah, regular divers. I know that this might sound not-so-good, but most vacationing divers staying on Grand Turk do not want to dive with cruise ship divers.
Write it off to pure jealousy that you get to leave town later that day with 15,000 other intrepid souls and the poor bastards stuck on Grand Turk have only the stars to stare at..

I've used Blue Water Divers loads. Great op.

Check your logistics and departure times. The dive ops don't like to mix cruise divers with ah, regular divers. I know that this might sound not-so-good, but most vacationing divers staying on Grand Turk do not want to dive with cruise ship divers.
Write it off to pure jealousy that you get to leave town later that day with 15,000 other intrepid souls and the poor bastards stuck on Grand Turk have only the stars to stare at..

Say whaaaat??? Our first diving day on GT with GTDiving was a funny one. There was a quite a few divers there and a group of cruise divers had the same gear in the same bags. Of course they are from our LDS. What were the chances of that happening? Those stars are pretty.

Back
Top Bottom