Traveling the coast from San Antonio to Key West...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dawn0907

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just got turned on to this site by my fiancee. We will be driving from our home in San Antonio Texas, along the southern coast, all the way to the very tip of the Keys on December 19th for 12 days. We'll be getting married while we are there. Anyone have any suggestions on have - to - hit dive spots during our trip?
Thanks and can't wait to hear back. I am so excited!!!
Dawn and Bob

I dove looe key with innerspace dive shop last year near sugarloaf key in Florida. I was a single diver and was trying to find a buddyand the shop owner offered to go with me since he wanted to dive. No charge for his time and made it a great experience. Even drove me back at the end of the day so folks didn't have to come pick me up! Great guy and recently bought the shop. Boat was nice and crew was very helpful. A real fun group of friends that have a love of diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom