Ramon's Village or Anthony's Key this August - which choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tim Janos

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Heading to Belize of Honduras this August and wonder if anyone can share their thoughts about these two - or - any other great experiences?

Been to both Belize ( Ambergris Caye) and Honduras ( Utila). I have heard Roatan is fantiasdtic. Utila was some of the worse diving I have ever experienced. Fished out. Ambergris Caye, and Ramon's in particular was one of the best dive vacations I have had in years. The reef in Belize if healthy and there were lots of Pelagics. Not so Utila. Didn't see anything bigger than a beer stein after three days of diving.

Expand your thinking, if you choose Belize. For the money, you can do better than Ramon's. Consider staying at The Palms instead and practically next door.

Thanks for posting that excellent and thorough review. it is one of the most complete ever! And I agree with your points, likes and dislikes...so THANKS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom