Best Diving locations with babysitting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Two kids 3 and 1 1/2. Any experience with nice diving locations/resorts that not only have babysitting, but are kid friendly so you would not feel guilty leaving them for 1/2 day dive trip now and then during the stay? Budget is a consideration as well...

We live in Asia, but are looking worldwide...

JAG

jagfish:
Two kids 3 and 1 1/2. Any experience with nice diving locations/resorts that not only have babysitting, but are kid friendly so you would not feel guilty leaving them for 1/2 day dive trip now and then during the stay? Budget is a consideration as well...

We live in Asia, but are looking worldwide...

JAG

Walindi Plantation in PNG they were very good with children, service and the diving was also exelent.

Sorry mate
Consider me ignorant, where is, "Walindi Plantation in PNG"?
Sounds exotic...
Wait, is it Papual New Guinea?
OK, any good contacts there I shoudl check out?

JAG

jagfish:
Sorry mate
Consider me ignorant, where is, "Walindi Plantation in PNG"?
Sounds exotic...
Wait, is it Papual New Guinea?
OK, any good contacts there I shoudl check out?

JAG
Papua New Guinea take a look at ther web site http://www.walindi.com/ They will go out of there way for you, feel free to drop them a E with any questions. I can not recomend the place enough

How about Sandals resorts in the caribbean? They have diving included, some good destinations, very kid friendly, many kid features, babysitting service, and great reputation. From Asia it could be expensive, but you said worldwide.

The Beaches resort in the Turks & Caicos has an excellent kid's program. Great resort, albeit a little pricey, and the "nannies" that run the kid's program are very, very good. We were 100% comfortable leaving our 2 year old with them. He had a great time and we picked him up after diving, just in time for lunch. They also have private nannies for hire.

JAG,

Last October, my wife and I went to Froggies on Bunaken Island, North Sulawesi, Indonesia with our 2 year old for a 5 day dive vacation. The folks there are great with kids and the dive masters' wives hang out around the main room and do a great job babysitting.

The diving is very nice, especially the night dives on the house reef!!

Nick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom