Nov Dec Warm Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax Scuba

New
Reaction score
Good Morning,

My fiance' and I live in Jacksonville, Florida and are trying to schedule a scuba (and pretty beach) trip for Nov or Dec 2005. However, I hate cold water (in fact I like it warm) and much prefer the turquise colored beaches...Any suggestions? :confined:

Jax Scuba:
Good Morning,

My fiance' and I live in Jacksonville, Florida and are trying to schedule a scuba (and pretty beach) trip for Nov or Dec 2005. However, I hate cold water (in fact I like it warm) and much prefer the turquise colored beaches...Any suggestions? :confined:

Suggestions? Try a heated pool, stay single, get good training.

Other than that? "Search" here and other websites, check out trip offerings from your LDS, and that time of year- head South into the Caribbean... if you were talking about a "local" trip.

If I had your money, I'd head to the Indian Ocean.

Jax Scuba:
Good Morning,

I would say that Turks and Caicos (Provo) is what you'd want. Dive with Fifi (Caicos Adventures) The beaches are really nice, the water when we went there was really turqoise, in fact while riding out to the dive sites we noticed that, the clouds were turquoise on the bottom side a reflection from the water. This is really diving in the Atlantic. The water temp in June was in the 80F range. Viz was 60 or better. I mean the beaches are really nice, I've been to the USVI. Cayman (all three), Coz., Bonaire, Aruba (also nice beach), Bahamas(Nassau and Freeport), so it ain't like Ive made one or two trips to the Carribean.
Dive Safe,
Caymaniac

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom