Scuba and Singles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubawine

New
Reaction score
Hey there. My buddies and I are in are our late 20's/early 30's and we are looking for a great vacation spot that has both amazing diving and other singles our age. Recently we have gone to Belize and Port Douglas, Australia. The diving was great but there were mostly couples and families. Does anyone know of a great diving spot where you can meet single women.

Wow if I was only 20 again. But alas........been married 32 years to the same wonderful woman.

Good luck............and happy diving

Australia, no luck?

hmmm, Kona maybe?

BVI has a great social scene in Rhodetown and then go over to Willie B's schooner floating bar. Actually that scene was a little too wild.

St. Thomas, Red Hook area. A big Marina, lots of 20's and 30's sailing down from New England for the season. Sapphire Beach.

St. Bart's ...there you go: creme de la creme.

Some of the really serious dive meccas seem older.

All single women you run into at dive spot are either 1) the dm or 2) married (usually to the dm)

At least in my experience.

BUT ya never know - I still have my hopes up for that playmate / physicist / recording artist / tri-mix instructor....

;-)

D.

wow, I spent all my twenties in the caribbean. I could start a forum and consult.
I even went back last year and revisited those places. The marinas can be very interesting with people from all over the planet all converging on some very nice vessels. Most dive. In a fun, not serious way. Party divers I guess you would say. Lots of nurses traveling the world.

Welcome to SB ... and good luck with the trolling!

Daylonious:
All single women you run into at dive spot are either 1) the dm or 2) married (usually to the dm)

At least in my experience.

BUT ya never know - I still have my hopes up for that playmate / physicist / recording artist / tri-mix instructor....

;-)

D.

I don't know any single married women. :huh: :14:

Scubawine:
Hey there. My buddies and I are in are our late 20's/early 30's and we are looking for a great vacation spot that has both amazing diving and other singles our age. Recently we have gone to Belize and Port Douglas, Australia. The diving was great but there were mostly couples and families. Does anyone know of a great diving spot where you can meet single women.

Huh, now that I think about it... it seems like there have been quite a few single people on all of the Florida boats. From Boyton Beach & Ft Lauderdale to Key Largo there always seemed to be a lot of singles.

You could also try going on one of DandyDon's single's trips.

Have fun trolling. :D

Back
Top Bottom