Where to dive in Fiji (nadi)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shoreliner11

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be heading back home to the states in the middle of June from here in Townsville, Queensland. It won't cost me much more to stop over in fiji airfare wise so I was thinking of stopping for a good 5 days or so. I'd like to do at least 5dives if not closer to 10 while I'm there but I'm still trying to keep costs as low as possible. Can you guys give me your opinions places you have stayed/dived? Thanks in advance. Keep in mind I'm really trying to cut costs...I'm a college student after all with an all to expensive hobby :). I was thinking of staying in a backpacker/hostel while I'm there and just do day trips but I noticed the prices for day trips weren't as good of a deal for multiple days. Ok, I think you get the point. Thanks
Good on ya
Aaron

Shoreliner11:
Nobody has ever dove in Fiji before? Come on...I know someone has some recommendations.

A recommendation is no problem, but I'll ignore your restrictions on cost because I have no experience with back packing, etc.

You decide whether or not diving, accomodations, and meals are affordable for you - check out Kai Viti Divers near Rakiraki if you can handle waves and current.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom