What is the best country for diving???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Please let the rest of us divers broaden our selection for our next dive destination. Name the best country that you have been diving in...best country regarding, sweet dive spots, friendly people, good environment, etc....

Lets figure out the top 3 dive destinations!!!

Mine would be Grand Cayman - Wide Selection of Dive Spots and marine life, dive shops located close together, friendly people, and good music.

divezero:
Please let the rest of us divers broaden our selection for our next dive destination. Name the best country that you have been diving in...best country regarding, sweet dive spots, friendly people, good environment, etc....

Lets figure out the top 3 dive destinations!!!

Mine would be Grand Cayman - Wide Selection of Dive Spots and marine life, dive shops located close together, friendly people, and good music.

Same area but I like The Brac, Cayman Brac

The good old USA.

It has everything from bitter cold to warm tropical waters, vis from zero to as good as it can get, very shallow to very deep and you can get to most of it without long flights. The majority you can drive to. What more can you ask for.

Gary D. :wink:

I am a frog in the small world.
I vote for Indonesia and North Malaysia, for there are where I have dived.
One important reason : IT's WARM water diving!
Other more important reasons : Abundant Marine Life, Great Macro, Great Pelagic, friendly & humble people and DM, personalize boat for group, AMAZING service and great food!

I'm with Gary!

We have ice diving, tropical reef diving, cave diving, wreck diving, lake diving, spring diving, ocean diving, and where else in the world do you have drift dives in rivers? :)

Back
Top Bottom