Ultimate dive destinations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Attachments

• IMG_0234.jpg
    IMG_0234.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0230.jpg
    IMG_0230.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0222.jpg
    IMG_0222.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 28
1. Wakatobi (Indonesia)
2. Bora Bora (French Polynesia)
3. Little Cayman

All 3 were great. To provide a little context though, I have been mostly to Caribbean destinations (many). Outside of the Caribbean, I have only been to Wakatobi, Bora Bora, and Hawaii, so this ranking is really saying that Little Cayman was my favorite Caribbean destination, and that I rate the other two (Wakatobi and Bora Bora) more highly. I was not terribly impressed with Maui.

The answer is - the next one I am able to visit.

And the best dive ever is the next one I have the opportunity to enjoy!

Galapagos
Palau
?

Wasn't there just another thread posing the same question? I'm still going with South America, Africa and the Antarctic since I need those three continents to sweep all seven. Yes, I know... a collector mentality.

Wasn't there just another thread posing the same question? I'm still going with South America, Africa and the Antarctic since I need those three continents to sweep all seven. Yes, I know... a collector mentality.

Yeah they were both me. I posted in this forum first but when I got little response I posted in another forum that was more regularly visited.

Top three I've been to already:
(1) British Columbia
(2) Cozumel
(3) Curacao

Top three places I'd like to go:
(1) Fiji - going there next month
(2) Palau
(3) Antarctica

Vanuatu (a shore dive with a wreck the size of the titanic, reefs, sharks & lovely people-what else do you need!)

PNG (havent been but hopefully next year)

??? too many on the wish list

Top three I've been to:

1) Palau
2) Little Cayman
3) Turks & Caicos

Top three I'd like to go to:

1) Wakatobi
2) Great Barrier Reef
3) Galapagos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom