divegenie.com ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clone

Registered
Reaction score
hi, just registered.
does anyone know anything about this site ? it seems to be pretty new
divegenie.com
wondered how useful it was ?
cheers.

found this site while I was looking for a holiday destination.
looks pretty useful.
has anyone else used it ?
divegenie.com

found this site while I was looking for a holiday destination.
looks pretty useful.

I'm not sure how or why it would be... unless you were a scientist doing research or whatever it is that they do.

has anyone else used it ?

I think maybe just you. If I were to take a SWAG.

I looked at a couple of the sites I know well~ like Grenada, Shark in Bahamas, Gordon Rocks in the Galapagos, Lionshead in Maldives and Thistlegorm in the Red Sea. In that I saw them up close and personal, I really couldn't make any real connection between the data and my dives there.

Nothing that I saw there would tell me if or not to plan a trip next week or next year. Predictive data would have to be compiled over many years for that guesstimate to be presented. Even then- it would ignore climate change. Al Gore convinced me that this was a bad idea.

Nice job of collimating all the data with spiffy internet resources, I just don't see much use in it for vacationing divers.

Maybe you could add the spot price of local Beers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom