Spirit Airlines Carry On Policy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

magore

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My husband and I are flying Spirit Air out of Atlanta to Freeport in July. According to their website the size limit on their carry on bags is 22X13X10. Does anyone know how much they enforce this? Our bags are an inch or two larger and I need to know if I need to find a smaller bag or just go with what we have. Also has anyone had experience with lost or damaged checked bags on Spirit?

Thanks
Marjorie

I've flown Spirit from LAX to Cayman a couple of times and have never had anyone check the size of my carry-ons, nor have I ever had any baggage issues with them.

Sprit is an inexpensive no-frills airline - A ticket on them buys you transportation, nothing more: No pillos, no blankets, checked bags are extra, drinks are extra, food/snacks are extra, but they get you where you want to go. Would I fly them all the time? No, but when shopping airfares for our annual Cayman trip the last two years, their fares were about half that of other carriers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom