What to do with kids this summer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamom3483

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi everyone. Just posting live from Grand Cayman... Here at Kids Sea Camp this week at Cobalt Coast Resort and diving with Dive Tech. We have 9 new PADI Jr Open Water certs this week and and 10 kids that are already certified, having a blast with SEA LIFE Digital Photo course going on as well with free digital cameras they gave all the kids in the course. The best fun has been watching the kids ride Apolo Sea Scooters all around the reef. They look like guests in a James Bond movie.

Parents and even Grand Parents are enjoying food, diving, painting, photo clinics and just some incredible wall,reef and wreck dives. Tonight Parents get the night off and kids have Pizza and movie or go for a kids night dive. check out all the fun in kids sea camp photo gallery or all the live posts the kids are making on the Sport Diver site. I just had to tell you about it. We just finished two weeks in Bonaire and then we are off to Roatan. Im a scuba mom and Robbie my son is 13 and Jen is 11 and we will keep you informed of all our ventures if you want us too. We are headed to Roatan, then Grand Bahama and ending the year in Fiji. If you want to hear more, let me know.

We saved a turtle from turtle soup, by purchasing him at the turtle farm and letting him free. All the kids got together and named him David. Tagged and off we will keep an eye. Got to run. 30 kids here this week......

One life Dive it!!!
Scuba mom
Margo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom