SE Asia or anywhere else except the Americas - ideal SCUBA honeymoon destination?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

escher123

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies I got on my earlier posting! For you guys who didn't read that one, here's the basics - My fiance has an advanced scuba certification, and I'm yet to try out scuba, but love snorkeling. I plan on getting my first scuba experience in Maldives next week :) Anyway it seems like the whale sharks definitely will not be around in Ningaloo in Feb, and hence starts my search for a new honeymoon destination!

Key factors:
1) Date of travel will be Jan last week to Feb first week.
2) SE Asia, or islands such as Mauritius, Fiji, etc - Actually anywhere except the Americas (saving that for a later date as we want to do the Americas over a longer period of time)
3) preferable if we can swim with whale sharks, or atleast manta rays
4) a nice honeymoony pampering kinda place!
5) budget of (USD) $2500-$3500 not including the airfare (in-laws are gifting the airfare... darlings that they are!)

Thanks a ton guys! This website is just brilliant :)

Myra

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom