Travel Agents Specializing in Scuba Diving Trips?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoyfulNoise

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I seached travel agents and found nothing, so I hope I'm not posting in the wrong area.

Does anyone have any recommendations or referals for travel agents who specialize in planning diving trips?

I appreciate any help!

ScubaBoard - View Profile: Natasha has been real friendly I read, don’t know if dive trip a speciality agent.

Aqua Dreams is here in Florida. The Owner Gene told me a few years ago at a trade show that they will not sell a trip that they have not been on themselves.

I really appreciate the help everyone. I did do a google search, but was not having much luck finding true scuba diving travel agents and I knew there had to be at least a few who had a focus on diving trips in all areas of the world rather than just specific areas. This is a great list! Again, thanks so much!

I really appreciate the help everyone. I did do a google search, but was not having much luck finding true scuba diving travel agents and I knew there had to be at least a few who had a focus on diving trips in all areas of the world rather than just specific areas. This is a great list! Again, thanks so much!

also, if you go to your local bookstore, look for Sport Diver or Scuba Diving magazines. They have tons of ads for dive travel companies.

A couple more I just thought of:
Island Dreams Travel scuba diving vacations, cozumel scuba diving, dive travel, dive resorts, diving trips
Trip-N-Tour: The Dive / Travel Experts of the Pacific

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom