JetBlue Rescheduled

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrpai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I'm booked for the ScubaToys BlackBeard's trip (Nassau) coming up in September. Put my deposit down and booked my airfare. The plan was to fly AUS -> FLL -> NAS the day before, crash in a room at the marina for the night and then board the next day at noon.

All was well until I got an email from JetBlue saying the schedule had been changed. Just one problem... my new FLL->NAS connection departs before my AUS->FLL flight arrives. Doh! It seems they cut back the number of flights per day and can no longer make an AUS->NAS in one day.

How nice of them to simply offer my money back..... I bought at a good price and that really doesn't help.

So options are:

Stay the night in FLL and fly to NAS in the morning ( and pray nothing goes wrong )
Travel one day early and stay a night in FLL, fly to NAS and stay the night then board the next morning
Cancel the whole darn thing and go somewhere else.

Any suggestions?

Fly Bahamasair from FLL to NAS. 5:25PM or 8:30PM - $95. I didn't know your dates so I used the first Friday in Sept.

Capture.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom