Seeking dive info and buddies for San Luis Obispo, San Diego and Monterey Bay CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goodt_go

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Seeking dive info and buddies for San Luis Obispo, San Diego and Monterey Bay (dates and times below)

My hubby and I are heading down the West Coast on Hwy 101 and stopping in several areas both down and back up the coast. See itinerary below. We are looking for information on dive sites in these areas and dive buddies to take us down! We are both in AOW right now (hubby has about 130 dives and I have about 40) Is there anyone from these areas that can either give me dive site intel or be our dive buddy? If yes we would love it! Thanks!

Aug 2nd: San Luis Obispo, CA: Arrive 2-3 PM so early evening dive
Aug 4-7: San Diego, CA (AM dives only)
Aug 8th: Monterey Bay, CA (AM dive)

You might get more of a response if you post this on the NorCal or SoCal board. If you haven't already made your Monterey plans yet, try to get reservations at Point Lobos. It's the best diving in the area, but they only let a limited number of teams in a day and it can fill up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom