Underwater telephone in Carlisle Bay, Barbados?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cici133

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Has anyone been to barbados and dove in carlisle bay and seen the sunken old fashioned telephone?? Kinda a random specific question but if anyone knows it would be cool so I could find it on my trip! Thanks!

Has anyone been to barbados and dove in carlisle bay and seen the sunken old fashioned telephone?? Kinda a random specific question but if anyone knows it would be cool so I could find it on my trip! Thanks!

Yes, as, dive with barbados blue for afternoon dive, and they drop you right on it to start the dive. 55 min guided tour to 55 ft and you will see several of the wrecks in marine park.

we are here now, and loving it!

Yes, saw the phone last month on my OW cert dives...good fun, great place to learn. Also was with Barbados Blue, they are a good bunch.

Just an old fashioned rotary dial Bakelite telephone. It's amusing for a minute or so...then back to the wrecks. :wink:

Is it for local calls only, or can you make international calls?

Back
Top Bottom