Maui beachfront cottage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muncho

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello
I'm looking for a nice quaint beachfront cottage in Maui, where there is good snorkeling, for next summer.
Budget is around $2K a week.
Any suggestions,links?
Our 2nd honeymoon....wife a snorkeler.

Much appreciated,

I know ShakaDoug has a beach front for rent. Try doing a search for him and see what comes up.

We have gotten great deals on Maui through www.vrbo.com ... You might try reposting here to get more local views: Hawai'i

There's a few in North/Central Kihei in a couple of older areas you might like. Not in Condo row to the south. Several are 2 cottage properties - typically one larger/one smaller. I don't think they have the best beaches/snorkeling though. Read all the details because some don't have A/C and some are across the road.

This search picks out most of them. http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rental...Villa&location+type=Beachfront_and_Oceanfront

I thought there was something similar in the (older) Napili Beach area in West Maui also but I can't find any current listings.

If you did want a "quaint" older condo though, there's some beachfront in that area. Most are smaller 2 story complexes. And good snorkeling in the rocks at either end of the beach. Also from there you could walk to Kapalua Beach - both snorkeling and diving there. (you'd want to drive with gear..) Some of these: http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rental...Villa&location+type=Beachfront_and_Oceanfront

For $2k a week you could rent a beautiful condo in South Kihei......not right on the ocean, but only a 5 minute walk from the water.

Back
Top Bottom