Koh Toa vs. Bali IDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeSullivan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be doing my IDC and MSDT soon and attempting to instruct for a few years after. I am deciding between Thailand and Indonesia.
I am 21 years old and about to graduate university. I am looking for the best place to do IDC on these preferences:

Since I am just graduating university, I am looking for a good quality program (quality course director and job placement), but also a good deal on price, with low cost of living (accommodation and food)
I am looking for the best diving possible, with goals to see: whale shark, any other types of sharks, mimic octopus, cuttlefish, sea krait, pygmy seahorse, frogfish, and may other unique creatures
I am single and looking to have a good time (party, meet other single ladies, not for $$$!)

I heard Koh Toa and Bali are both good places for all this, but I cannot choose which one, has anyone been to both?
I am also open to doing the IDC and MSDT in one place and then working in the other.
Thanks

Don't know much about doing IDC there but you have heard right both are exceptional places and if I could would stay in Bali for longer period of time.

Back
Top Bottom