Top 9 dives ... agree or not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The list is bogus, the blue hole isn't on it. :rofl3:

I've been lucky enough to have done most of the dives you usually see on a top 10 list...of this list of 9 I've only done Boo Rocks and Ari Atoll for sure, maybe the Bonaire site. The ones you usually see...Yongala, Navy Pier, Barracuda Point, Blue Corner, et al, are all completely worthy...I'm not sure about any of these (although I'd love to dive Rapid Bay Jetty). Can't imagine any Caribbean site being considered in a 10 ten of the world, Ari Atoll definitely doesn't belong there, and there are many other sites I enjoyed more in Raja Ampat than Boo Rock.

Superior Producer??? Not any one of the wrecks from Chuuk? SSF Maru? or even Thistlegorm?

9 best dives based on what ?

generating debate/discussion ?

That's the one that's important to me!

Hey, they got my #1 bucket list dive right off the bat. Someday I'm going to silfra for sure. Just the idea of diving between the tectonic plates really turns my wheels.

I'll pass on that South Africa dive they have on the list. How did they completely miss California? The kelp forests are high on my list.

I've only done one on the list, but I certainly disagree about that one. If you are going to do one Cenote, it wouldn't be Taj Maha that I would recommend.

...Can't imagine any Caribbean site being considered in a 10 ten of the world...

Agreed, and the article listed a site in Bonaire and Curacao. 2 of the 9 best dives in the world are in the Caribbean. :confused:

How did they miss Darwin's Arch ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom