PADI Divemaster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lester

Reaction score
I am just wondering what does PADI send you with your divemaster c card when you are newly certified?

A certificate of completion and an envelope.

It's a big envelope though. Mine had coupons for PADI stuff...

A bill for more money...? :D

Boy they really got cheap. I got a big envelope with a certificate, catalogue of all materials, and level 3 pricing for 3 months. Amounted to a 30% discount. Pissed off my Instructor because his shop was level two! He wanted me to buy my instructor manual through him so he could add it to a few other things and get level 3 pricing for the shop. Then he was going to sell the manual to me at level one!

You get the Underwater Journal...and a reminder of your renewal:) You got most of the good stuff when you got your DM materials.

Don't forget the patch. Gotta have something to sew onto your boat-coat.

You get an invitation to start your instructor training

A life time supply of junk mail and dive decals. :) The deals just keep getting better, I think the last batch offers a free instructors manual when I renew my professional membership.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom