PADI Divemaster Crew Pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K3

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi I was looking online and found varying prices for the Divemaster crew pack. What should be included in the pack? Is there a new version of the crew pack for 2014?

thanks

Hi there,

In a full DM crew pack you should find:

1 x DM Manual with knowledge reviews
1 x Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
1 x Pro logbook binder with logbook pages
1 x Instructor Manual
1 x Slate set (DSD cue cards, buddy checks, FD briefings, environmental info, grid slate for mapping etc)
1 x Scuba Review Workbook
1 x ERDPML
1 x PADI sticker
1 x DM paperwork - task checklist & PADI DM application form
1 x Hologram. Guard this with your life - if you lose it & its not attached with your application when you send it in, it wont be accepted.
Various PADI marketing materials about doing further pro courses (of course!)
Think that's everything.

Don't believe there should be much variation in this geographically, and the 2014 packs that we've been getting for our students have not altered since 2013.

Hope this helps. Good luck & enjoy your DM :)

Different regions may have slightly different packs. And there are usually a few different options in each region - 'Deluxe' versions, with/without a bag etc...

This is what the 2014 Instructor Manual says about the materials that are required for the DM course:

"Materials
Required
• PADI Divemaster Manual
• PADI Instructor Manual
• RDP – Table and eRDPML including associated Instructions for Use booklets
• The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
• Divemaster Slates
• Log book
Divemaster candidates must view the PADI Divemaster Video.

Recommended
• PADI’s Guide To Teaching
• Diving Knowledge Workbook or Dive Theory Online
• Scuba Tune-up Guidebook"

Hi Goodtime Adventures & Bubble Junky,

Thanks for your replies, I was looking for the answers to the same question K3 posted.

P.S. Goodtime Adventures: I do not know if you remember a Tanya Murphy who freelanced with you guys in Ko Tao last year. She was my AOW instructor and she really had a blast working with your dive op!

No worries Fareez, hope you'll have a blast on your DM.

Yes, of course we remember Tanya, she's an excellent instructor - and lots of fun to boot. So I can imagine your advanced course was pretty awesome! We were really sorry to lose her when she headed back to Oz. Give her our best and a big hug next time you see her please.

Safe & happy diving :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom