http://www.diveheart.org/

My Friend's Daughter is Missing, Have you seen this girl?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Poster

NCMC1085243c1.jpg

A friend has asked that this information be distributed. His daughter's been missing for over four days now.

A moment of your time,

thank you.

I will post this in the Tampa forum as well.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/florida-conch-divers/212700-missing-girl-defuniak.html#post3253984

Edit: Decided the "Conch Forum" was better.

She's not missing from Defuniak,

It's a friend on another forum. They live in Fairfax Iowa. Details as they are, can be read here.

I don't know, and haven't asked the details of the disappearance. Be it a runaway, kidnapping or whatever, I don't know and it doesn't matter. They want her home safe, and the more that see this, the better.

So thank you all that have taken the time to look.

I can only imagine how worried they must be. I hope they find her back ASAP.

A message from the father...

Dave:
Finally an end to a nightmare.

My daughter surfaced, first with a email then with a phone call. She is home, safe & sound.

6 days and nights without your child is a nightmare I would not wish on anyone. We have conquered the big problem, finding her...but must work out the small ones that caused this. Teenager life is a difficult time for some, patience and understanding is needed most.

I want to personally thank everyone that read this, thought about this, forwarded this, Pm'd me, and worried about us.

Thanks again everyone

Back
Top Bottom