Bonaire Videos w/ GoPro Dive Housing & Filter (Turtles, Tarpon, Bait Ball, Octopus)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PAFirefighter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We stayed in Bonaire at Buddy Dive for a week in July/August. Loved it. House reef was amazing day and night. Windsock, Hilma Hooker, Boca Slagbaii, Sharon's Serenity, Jeannie's Glory, Keepsake, Carl's Hill, etc., were some of the dive spots.

From octopi to Tarpon, the Hilma Hooker to Barricuda, Frog Fish, a bait ball, sea urchin, sea turles and more. We saw a TON of marine life. It was incredible.

Here is the link for my Playlist of the Bonaire videos: Tarpon Swimming Through a Bait Ball at Boca Slagbaai, Bonaire - 720 HD! - YouTube

This is the setup I used - GoPro Dive Housing, $14 bolt in red filter, SeaLife DC600 mount frame, Intova Imini light on custom billet aluminum mount:

i-ZjzB2FV-XL.jpg

i-JfdCszd-XL.jpg

Thank you! It was unreal - as you can tell from the rate of my breathing haha. There should be a total of 14 vids in that playlist. Some great, some okay.

Cool videos, I would have loved following the Tarpon through those bait balls, looked amazing! I Like your GoPro set up as well, check out some of my videos sometime, keep up the good work.

Thank you, Murf! Such an incredible time. Considering this was my first dive trip, I really feel luck to have seen it first hand. I've been told it's kind of rare to see a bait ball of this size.

Do you have a YouTube link for your vids?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom