Free GoPro Scuba Mount offer from Z GEAR! What's better than FREE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Z Gear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We would like to extend a free offer to the first 5 people who PM us. You must be a positive thinker and willing to use the mount and give us a positive testimonial and video footage taken with our mount. You will see for yourself how easy it is to use. This mount can be worn on either shoulder and the angle easily adjusted for hover mode and swimming mode. It's hands-free filming at your fingertips.

[video=youtube;9_c1VBTxKPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_c1VBTxKPw[/video]

Publicly asking your targeted Market to give you biased reviews, probably isn't the best way to go about launching a new product. What if the user has a teribble experience with the mount? Do you merely want the reviews that will blow smoke up your a** or do you want real user experiences? Even with the correct case, a filter and some lights; the footage from your other post would not have been anything spectacular and very difficult to edit into something worth watching. Hands-free mounts just don't offer the stability of a tray or a pole and realistically, there are very few moments during a recreational dive that your hands should be busy.

I realize that there will be those that will want to critisize and perhaps this is not for them. I am constantly creating new products and will continue to do so and I merely want to share them with people whom have desire to be a part of it. I did not mean to upset anyone or force them to try my product. I am certain that Z Gear is a name that you will start to recognize as an innovative company who will strive to bring fresh new original products to the industry, and it would be great if I could share a few of these, with an audience that is interested in trying it out. Divers like to use our hands free mounts, so do instructors who like to video the training session, innorder to review and point out what the student diver is doing right or wrong. They think it is a nice tool to have.

Have a nice day!

I PM'd Frank "looks fun, would love to try it...", and he said I'd have to say so publicly before he'd send me one for review.

Let's be clear - I'll go in with an open mind, and I do think it looks like something worth trying, but, Frank, let's be clear, I'll be giving this thing a open, honest review, without bias or agenda. If it's good, I'll say so. If it's not, I'll also say so. I'll acquiesce to this desire to have the expression of interest made public, but provided this isn't grounds for you rescinding your offer for sending me a product for free for review, I'll make explicit the intentions to remain open minded by no shill for your product.

I'd also like to give it a try . I like the idea of a hands free mount especially after I lost my first gopro using the headstrap on a dive . Ill definately give it an honest review as I think it's good for R&D.

I think the product looks pretty innovative

Seems a neat piece of equipment. Need to take care to change the camera orientation as swimming horizontally you would only be filming the bottom and not what the diver sees. I use a gorillapod to take around the gopro and I can put it where I want it and when I need also leave it on the dive site for time lapse. Still this looks a good think for people that want to film a whole dive

The camera can be adjust for swim forward mode it is within hands reach to adjust for different angles as well. I just wanted carify the capabilityof the mount.

Back
Top Bottom