Dive with ARCHON lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Qasar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all
That's it I made my first dive with all my kit View attachment 151236

The movie is there (best in HD) Dive on Wreck Hannan 29 Mar 13_1 - YouTube
The lights + SRP filter are simply fantastic. The lights are soft and offer a smooth transition between outside and inside the lighted areas. Colors are very good. Very few postprod on the movie. Unfortunately I forgot to use protune and camera raw, so I'm on automatic WB so time to time there is an adjustment of the colors. I made two dives with my torches I run them around twice 35/40 mn and I still had 30 mn at home to see how long they last. All that for 138$.:D
No discussion also for the use of filter + lights, you need both. When I tried without the light, colors were not so good and I didn't kept any footage for the movie.
Most of the movie is done at 20m. When we go up (safety stop on the movie) some red appear but not a big issue (I didn't postprod at all this part).
Thank you for letting me know your feedback.

Following an PM I re-load my configuration:
H3 Black with SRP CY dome filter, SRP tray and arms, 2*Archon W28VR lights.
archon2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom