GoPro Cozumel Action Video: Bull Shark Diving + Topside Adventure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey El Pistoffo, thanks for checking it out. Some of the time-lapse is done with the GoPro timelapse setting (0.5 photos / sec) and some is just sped up video. I'm thinking it may be easier just to take mostly video and speed it up in the future. That way there is less changing of settings and you can always use the video footage if something cool shows up.

Hey El Pistoffo, thanks for checking it out. Some of the time-lapse is done with the GoPro timelapse setting (0.5 photos / sec) and some is just sped up video. I'm thinking it may be easier just to take mostly video and speed it up in the future. That way there is less changing of settings and you can always use the video footage if something cool shows up.

The sped up video is definitely easier. Only case I see where time-lapse photos is good is for making a scene that place over a long period of time.

Impressive; excellent choice of content, pacing and the general handling of it. You guys looked to be having enough fun at the outset that I'm surprised you made it to the dive boat. Perhaps whatever resort you stayed at ought to pay you to incorporate your video as an add for their home page (with the insertion of some brand name signage of course).

Richard.

Double Excellent Salute to you Sir.

awesome video, trust me I know how long that must of took to dub down and edit.

too funny, girl will swim with Bull Sharks, but can't keep her eyes open in the pool session towards the video beginning........better marry her if you haven't already!

double plus good.

thank you for the inspiration and different camera angles..........beer cam to close it out, perfect!

for some of the slow motion blur scenes, you just slowed down captured video to 50-60 percent speed?

Very nice video. Read the book you recommended and working on some vids. Thank you for the recommended reading. Excellent video as the previous one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I missed "the book" reference, somebody post a link to the recommended reading?

Rum and Cokes do that to me sometimes..........yum.

oh yeah, excellent video, I must of watched it end to end 4-5 times............note to self, less fat women doing water aerobics next time please! only low note to the video!

I'm still very interested in your slow motion technique, both for settings up front and the post production tweeks. care to share?

Back
Top Bottom