Short film of Sardine Run in Cebu, Philippines on my GoPro 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cam F

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
filmed on the house reef of cebu dive centre in Moalboal, cebu. used a go pro 3 with dual grips fropm backscatter and a flip red filter
[video=youtube_share;mRlCawAHT70]http://youtu.be/mRlCawAHT70[/video]

Nice. Been there diving but not in the sardine season appearently. When was it filmed ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Interesting... I've seen sardine runs (as well as jack mackerel and chub mackerel runs) here that were comparable.

they have been on the House reef at Cebu Dive Centre in Moalboal for months, and it's a shore dive from there! I have filmed more of it and hope to put up some more footage soon. Felt like I was 12 years old again. Really was alot of fun

Hi this was filmed in March this year. The sardines relocated from Pescador island to just of the shore of moalboal

Beautiful! When is exactly the sardine run season in Pescador Island? Been thinking to visit Moalboal and Dauin in Dec-Jan...Would be great to see this during our stay in Moalboal..

Back
Top Bottom