GoPro Rig Picture Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mfox007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey Everyone,

I wanted to start a thread for everyone to show pictures of their GoPro rigs and accessories. Let's keep the posts in a similar format:

-Post Photos
-List what model GoPro
-List what housing you are using
-List any accessories

I will be picking mine up next week, so I will posts my photos as soon as I can.

Thanks!!

- Mike :camera:

Mods: Feel free to sticky if this gains some traction

Very insightful post.

I went back a few pages (to posts well over 1-2yrs old), and didn't see a thread like this. I've been a mod and admin on other forums,and something like this I thought would be helpful resource to have sticky'd at the begin of the section. Since there are "several" then it still is not centralized.

Mods, feel free to delete this thread if it 's unnecessary. I find threads like this are very helpful to newbies, and prevent unwanted threads about setups. Food for thought....

Would definitely like to see some pix

Very insightful post.

I went back a few pages (to posts well over 1-2yrs old), and didn't see a thread like this. I've been a mod and admin on other forums,and something like this I thought would be helpful resource to have sticky'd at the begin of the section. Since there are "several" then it still is not centralized.

Here is one of the post that I believe is similar to what you are looking for.

[h=2]Show me your mount!!![/h]
I'm heading to Kauai in June and I'm looking at different ways to mount my GoPro for my dives. I currently have the headstrap with an extended arm to mount mine and it works well.

My problem is that I want some footage of myself underwater and need a different option. I am thinking of a telescopic pole mount, but don't know which brand to buy or where to buy one.

I also need it to be around 12" fully collapsed. I don't want to lug a large pole around with me when diving.

PLEASE INCLUDE PICS OF YOUR SETUP SO WE CAN ALL SEE HOW TO DO THIS!!!

Mods, feel free to delete this thread if it 's unnecessary. I find threads like this are very helpful to newbies, and prevent unwanted threads about setups. Food for thought....
There are alot of cool pictures in the replies of this thread you just have to go one page back to find it. Hope this helps.

MODS, please delete this thread.

(Maybe sticky the other one :) )

I thought it was a good idea...

Back
Top Bottom