Wet dream ..... A video short

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:dork2:

Sorry I had to say it.:D

I disagree, I believe those who try to do something different are creative, and deserve recognition. Its not an easy, and it takes time and energy make things. In my view, the dorks are the ones who are quick to make fun of those who dare to do something different! I am sorry you had to say it as well!!! Honor and respect is a good thing , sometimes you have keep those comments to yourself.

Now I am committed to create the sequel wet dream 2 !!! The idea of the video was great (original) I would have shorten it in some of the land shots but otherwise it deserves merit for being original. Good job thook!

Well Spoken Frank... It's just an example of what being bored can accomplish... Plus the dive in the pool was nothing but a pre-trip test of equipment... and good thing I did it. My BC's flow valve had a major malfunction causing it to constantly fill with air....so I had to order some parts for repair before I head to Central America the end of the week. I think Randy just meant it in jest so no big deal...If it wasn't in jest...still no big deal. I appreciate your positive comment Frank! I look forward to your sequel......

CT- Have crap.... will travel..... :D

Back
Top Bottom