My videos with bacscatter "dive" filter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pedroeguiguren

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
After all the help I got from this forum I decided to get the Backscatter Red "dive" filter and let me tell you it's great!

I still give the videos a little edition in GoPro studio but the filter does most of the job! I want to share some of the videos I've made so yo can see first hand the difference!

Ver Testing Backscatter "Dive" Filter. Ecuador, El pe… en YouTube - Testing Backscatter "Dive" Filter. Ecuador, El pe…: Testing Backscatter "Dive" Filter. Ecuador, El pelado. buceo - YouTube

Ver Buceo en el Pelado! GoPro hero3+ Ecuador en YouTube - Buceo en el Pelado! GoPro hero3+ Ecuador: Buceo en el Pelado! GoPro hero3+ Ecuador - YouTube

Ver Buceo Isla de la plata! Scuba diving with Gigant … en YouTube - Buceo Isla de la plata! Scuba diving with Gigant …: Buceo Isla de la plata! Scuba diving with Gigant Mantas GoPRo - YouTube

Let me know if I messed up the links..

Hope you enjoy!

a48a0368ba422cb096efb4329e5bba39.jpg

great job, try and keep the video snippets short and crisp edited, that's the hardest part is leaving 90% of video work tossed out on the editing room floor........

backscatter makes nice stuff, I love their macromate, but SRP's +10macro lenses clip on and off real fast too.

Just got one as well, and couldn't believe the difference in color quality it makes.

Back
Top Bottom