GoPro Hero 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FM1520

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just trying to get a handle on the product time line. Is the GoPro HD Hero2 the same as the Hero 2? In other words, is the Hero 2 the same thing as the HD Hero 2? They all seem to have Hero2 on the camera but referred to as both HD Hero 2 or just Hero 2.

Yes. Labeled Hero2 on the camera and HD Hero2 on the box, but they are the same. (Also occasionally referred to as the HD2 as they were the 2nd generation of the HD camera.)

MAke sure if you use one to take some hair ties and pt them between the lens and LCD string and over the latch, those like to pop open underwater

sorry for Bothcing that. Wrap the hair tie inbetween the screen and lens, and over the clip and over the back and around the mount, it should keep it from popping open. I think the hero 2 dive mount should be good, I don't have one, just the normal case

Back
Top Bottom