FLIP3.1 Hero 3 + Sj4000 Can or Not?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

feirdaussb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hye there.. anyone here can confirm Flip 3.1 Hero 3 filter can fit sj4000 nicely or not? i just get a present this sj4000 thinking to get a red filter and dive together soon.. anyone can confirm and show some pic the Flip3.1 + SJ4000 :)

Tagging along here. Also looking for a quality red filter for the SJ4000...

After losing/flooding/ruining my 4TH GoPro while diving, I decided to order a couple of SJ4000's. (I can lose 5 of these for the price of one GoPro, LOL) I also just ordered the FLIP3.1 to go with it. I'll let you know how it goes!

After losing/flooding/ruining my 4TH GoPro while diving, I decided to order a couple of SJ4000's. (I can lose 5 of these for the price of one GoPro, LOL) I also just ordered the FLIP3.1 to go with it. I'll let you know how it goes!
Hye dude, how the setup sj4000+ flip3.1? Have u test it man?

Yeah for the price of a SJ4000 and the likelihood of losing it (moderate) I might just do an eelvision sticker in the housing. Reviews seem good?

Pls share a video after u all try diving this sj4000 with a red filter..thx guys

Followup...I ended up returned the SJ4000 because I really didn't like the quality and one of them was completely broken when it arrived. I decided to go back to the GoPro. The flip filter did fit, maybe with a little adjustment, but it's typically the same size as the GoPro. I have a 4 and a 3 and the flip fits both.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom