The Underwater GoPro Book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterbucknell

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The Underwater GoPro Book is now available for Pre-order at:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the...182?ls=1&mt=11

Written specifically for divers, the eBook covers settings, safety, mounts, lights, filters, techniques, editing and workflow.

screenshot 1.jpg

It's now online and selling well.
Thanks everyone.
Pete

Just to clarify can you explain or break down specifically in what areas this book can help guide those who might be interested in such a book.

It would be helpful as to there is no other such book available and it would be beneficial to some, especially if you can give us more high lights on some of your topics, and I can assume it would probably make for a great reference guide,if is easy to follow, and is covering areas which most of the under Water Go Pro users are trying to master.

It would be nice to be able to thumb through to assess if it is a good buy. While $19 is not expensive it is also not cheap and I would hate to buy and find that it was really just more of an overview than an in depth discussion. I would also be expecting a lot of very good post production and processing information. I am thinking of biting but don't want to be dissapointed.

My thoughts exactly Craig. There is plenty of free information available from other GoPro users. This will be a hard sell without more information on the content.

If you open the link in iTunes it has screenshots for 8 pages of the book. Additionally there is a SAMPLE button you can click and download a free sample of the book. It shows 10 other pages from the book. Not a lot considering the book is 110 pages but it is better than nothing I guess.

Will look at it

Is it available anywhere other than iTunes. Don't forget, Android OS has a larger market share than iOS.. :)

Downloading as we speak, I'll put up a review once I've read it of course.

BRad

Thanks. Not saying anything about the author and in fact I applaud his efforts but I have been previously excited about help books on various topics only to find them filled with somewhat generic advice that was broad and very non specific and certainly not worth the price they sold for.

Back
Top Bottom