Port Sanilac with DiverBrian

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaScott

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
captain_art.gif

AAAARRGGGHHHH MATEY!!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks Brian for putting together a great weekend!! Hopefully your functioning normally again.....

They're might be some evidence on my camera that could be worth some money, or some spots on the next weekend you put together, - I'm sure there are a few rowdies here that would like a good laugh....

Shall we bring one Captain or two for the next adventure?......

SS

Shiver me timbers ..... the Captain bit another one with his grog did he? What sort of skullduggary be this?

Seeing that I kind of enjoy diving more than fighting off the results the good Captain's grog, I do believe that I will say ONE Captain is more than enough, LOL.

Next time will be a good time though. I will be talking to the people that went on this weekend to get a couple of possible weekends for next year. One of those weekends will be out of Harbor Beach.

Overall though, I had a great time as well. I just wished that we could have dove on Saturday instead of letting the Captain start boarding early :) . Lesson learned.

Brian

Arghhh.... I'm soo confused! Which Scott is this?

The one with the Pickerel? Nope that was both of 'em!

Or was that mackerel?

The one with the accent? Nope both of 'em again!

The one that tried to coax me out of my room when I was sick? Both!
(& that was sick as in a nasty cold not from too much Captain!)

The one carrying around the perpetual coffee mug? Wait! isn't that typically me?

Help!

And a big thank you to Brian for putting the weekend together. From the looks of the water I'm sure you had a wonderful day diving on Sunday.

I'm not there yet but am working on getting well enough to dive while in Brockville this coming weekend. And given there was no diving for me in Port Sanilac, my first dive in Brockville will be # 600. I'll have to look up dives # 300, 400 and 500 but do remember #100 and 200 on The Arabia in Tobermory. Must be a Canadian thang!

Wish I could have spent more time with everyone. & definitely look forward to next years shenanigans!

Paula

Gang,

As usual - had a blast... Despite getting blown out Saturday afternoon, we were rewarded with awesome conditions Sunday. I should have taken my 50/50 on the second dive. Had a killer headache and dead tired when I hit the road. Had to stop at the McDonalds in Sarnia and take a nap, despite a smooth deco profile and 28%.

Brian - Dive leader extrodinaire - always a pleasure. Looking forward to a Captain-Free weekend ahead.

Scott & Scott - Nice to meet you guys... /Note to everyone else - these boys just ain't right... Watch your back(side)./

Paula - You keep showing up and not diving and we're going to lump you in w/ 'Good 'ole one-dive'..... :)

Scott/Jeff - hope the video turned out good.

-Tim

diver_paula:
Arghhh.... I'm soo confused! Which Scott is this?

The one with the Pickerel? Nope that was both of 'em!

Or was that mackerel?

The one with the accent? Nope both of 'em again!

The one that tried to coax me out of my room when I was sick? Both!
(& that was sick as in a nasty cold not from too much Captain!)

Wish I could have spent more time with everyone. & definitely look forward to next years shenanigans!

Paula

Hey Paula, it's Scott (the one that sat across from you at supper, and likes Captain Morgan, Pickeral, has an accent, and tried to get you to come out and play after supper, but it is the one thats better looking - does that help?) :D

It was nice to meet you and I'm sure we'll end up on the same boat together yet....

SS

netmage:
Gang,

Brian - Dive leader extrodinaire - always a pleasure. Looking forward to a Captain-Free weekend ahead.

Scott & Scott - Nice to meet you guys... /Note to everyone else - these boys just ain't right... Watch your back(side)./

Scott/Jeff - hope the video turned out good.

-Tim

Tim good to meet you, and thanks for your help on dive #2..... we really were messed up......

We've got some trips in the works, it would be good to have you and Brian along as well.... we'll keep you guys posted.....

Everytime I look at the video from the Bates/cockroach motel, all I can do is laugh...

SS

diverbrian:
Overall though, I had a great time as well. I just wished that we could have dove on Saturday instead of letting the Captain start boarding early :) . Lesson learned.

Brian

So Brian, give up some details eh?

Oh & i hope the lesson you learned was never try to out drink a Canuck. I've found that most of em were likely weaned on beer. :wink:

netmage:
Paula - You keep showing up and not diving and we're going to lump you in w/ 'Good 'ole one-dive'..... :)

-Tim

NOOOOOOO!!! Especially after his doctor prescribed 'blowing harder'!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom