Milford area this weekend 7-29/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaaaronh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Going to be at my parents this weekend between milford and highland. Where are there places that i might be able to get in a quick dive or two? Doesn't have to be deep. Just a safer area without a ton of boats.

scubaaaronh:
Going to be at my parents this weekend between milford and highland. Where are there places that i might be able to get in a quick dive or two? Doesn't have to be deep. Just a safer area without a ton of boats.

Union Lake
- a couple boats sunk in the bowl area right off the boat launch with a line running between them
- you have to deal with the boats coming and going

Spring Mill Pond (in Island Lake State Park)
- no boats but vis has been pretty poor. But at least you can get wet.
- temps have been in the upper 50's at depth
- if you enter at the far left end of the beach (where the sidewalk goes right down to the water) there is a platform just beyond the swim area marker at about 25'

How deep is the dive at union lake? Is there a alot of boat traffic on saturday and sunday mornings?

Thanks for the info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom