Website thread (your opportunity to beat up on the website designer)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok, for those that don't want to go through all of the posts in the "Website Logo" thread, this is a link to our developing website.

www.palmerenterprises.net/GLWCTest2.html

Remember that is primarily to build our website and this is not a finished product. Also, information can be added at any time even after the site is "finalized". Let's consider this site a constant work in progress as we are always learning more about diving and our wrecks.

I will appreciate any input that I can get, but articles, information about, and photos of your favorite wrecks and local diving spots that you think should be featured would be greatly appreciated.

Go ahead and click through. The worst that will happen is that you will click on a page that I haven't written yet (which there are several of). Enjoy!

diverbrian:
Ok, for those that don't want to go through all of the posts in the "Website Logo" thread, this is a link to our developing website.

www.palmerenterprises.net/GLWCTest2.html

<snip>

I will appreciate any input that I can get, but articles, information about, and photos of your favorite wrecks and local diving spots that you think should be featured would be greatly appreciated.

The graphic is awesome, when can we get t-shirts :)

I really like the graphics and look forward to getting a shirt with the logo on it.

By the way, in you list of places to dive....how many 'T's in Ottter Lake is the correct number? I always use two. Three looks OK, how would it look with four???? Otttter lake?????

Just a little jab, from a guy who can't spell....

frankenmuth_tom:
I really like the graphics and look forward to getting a shirt with the logo on it.

By the way, in you list of places to dive....how many 'T's in Ottter Lake is the correct number? I always use two. Three looks OK, how would it look with four???? Otttter lake?????

Just a little jab, from a guy who can't spell....

Thanks Tom. That "T" that I kicked out won't be happy, but it is now Otter Lake instead of Ottter Lake. (Stupid repeating keyboards)

diverbrian:
Thanks Tom. That "T" that I kicked out won't be happy, but it is now Otter Lake instead of Ottter Lake. (Stupid repeating keyboards)

I hope the "T" you kicked out was only the letter and not Big "T" that would not be great.

Mitten Diver

Mitten Diver:
I hope the "T" you kicked out was only the letter and not Big "T" that would not be great.

Mitten Diver

But I will use it again in another page, I am sure.

Right now, I am trying to improve the graphics a bit. I got some border ideas talking with a friend on the phone last night.

Believe it or not, I finally got a weekend off. I did some tweaking here and there already. It may be worth a look to see what you think. As you know, comments are always welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom