GLWC Spring Meet and Greet (Save the Date) - May 1-3, 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoneCrusher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
7449_6637.jpg
Great Lakes Wrecking Crew

Spring Meet and Greet
11th Annual

May 1-3rd , 2015

Where: Gilboa Quarry!

The group will once again be having a spring meet and greet at Gilboa Quarry to get some pre-season tune up (well there really isn't a beginning or end of a dive season is there?) dives in and swap stories of that dives and trips over the past year. All divers and non-divers are welcome. We reserve the turn around at Gilboa and have a fire that lasts all weekend long. On Saturday, the group has a pot luck were divers bring their favorite dish to pass and we have an amazing feast throughout the day.

We always have a good time and it is a great place to catch up with buddies and build new dive buddy relationships. Also a great plan to discuss dive trips for the summer! Hope you will come join us for a weekend of fun!

If you have questions, please feel free to post them here and we will answer them as well as checkout our Facebook page. Hope to see you there!

As we get closer to the event, we will start a planning thread to discuss the details.

I'll be there!

Hope you can make it Dean. I first dove with you at the first M&G I attended ... Spring 2006.

I hear crickets.... I've been watching this thread for a while, but there hasn't been much activity.

As Mike has mentioned, for various reasons, many of the GLWC members have switched over to using the Facebook group. Be sure and join it! It's available for anyone to join. Some of us are still on ScubaBoard somewhat regularly, but most of the Crew are rarely on ScubaBoard these days.

Yeah, unfortunately thats the truth. Honestly I think it was more fun and easier to read the discussions here on ScubaBoard than it is to follow conversations on Facebook. Oh well, guess I am starting to sound like Denny... "Hey kids, get off my lawn!". :)

Yeah, unfortunately thats the truth. Honestly I think it was more fun and easier to read the discussions here on ScubaBoard than it is to follow conversations on Facebook. Oh well, guess I am starting to sound like Denny... "Hey kids, get off my lawn!". :)

I'm now over 50, so I have the constitutional right to whine and complain about how things used to be. It's my God given right!! :eyebrow:

You can put me down as a "Definate Maybe". I'm planning on going & bringing a friend. However, he may be a new Grandpa that weekend & may not be able to get away.
I haven't looked up the Facebook site, yet. I would rather stay here & not "get started" w/ facebook.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom