Port Sanilac - Sunday May 9th @ 8am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
GTXL1200 and I are on a charter on Sunday May 9th. The planned wrecks are Mary Alice B. (85') and Col. Williams (80').

There are still spaces available. Let me know if you want information to make arrangements for yourself.

Paula

In the winter of 1913, The Regina was sunk during one of the worst storms ever recorded on Lake Huron. Originally thought to have collided with another ship (THE COL. Williams) , she was found 73 years later and the mystery of her demise was solved. Teams of deep-water detectives use today's cutting-edge technology to make the wreck "tell its story." Told through fascinating underwater footage, expert interviews, archival material, and dramatic reenactments, veteran divers John Chatterton and Richie Kohler host. TV PG

Here is the website for DSD. There is a section for each episode also. Cool show.

http://www.historychannel.com/globa...se.jsp?EGrpType=Series&Id=274739&NetwCode=THC

Great Lakes diver:
In the winter of 1913, The Regina was sunk during one of the worst storms ever recorded on Lake Huron. Originally thought to have collided with another ship (THE COL. Williams) , she was found 73 years later and the mystery of her demise was solved. Teams of deep-water detectives use today's cutting-edge technology to make the wreck "tell its story." Told through fascinating underwater footage, expert interviews, archival material, and dramatic reenactments, veteran divers John Chatterton and Richie Kohler host. TV PG

Here is the website for DSD. There is a section for each episode also. Cool show.

http://www.historychannel.com/globa...egina I'm diving the regina at the end of May

Back
Top Bottom