Weekend of the 29th and 30th.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cfleming

Registered
Reaction score
Anybody from SouthEastern Michigan going anywhere over the memorial day weekend? Maybe to Gilboa or White Star? Or anywhere else for that matter? I am just recently open water certified, and what to get some dives under my bcd's wings. In fact, I am getting a new BC and I wanna try it out......... I dont have a computer yet, so dive tables anyone?

Heres the thing? Anybody wanna car pool? My car sucks, so yeah, I am willing to more then half the gas price......even at more then 2 bucks a gallon?

I live in between Brighton and Novi....in South Lyonish are, so anybody wanna go get wet?

Chris

Chris,

I have a season pass to Gilboa. I will be on wreck dives on the Twenty-Ninth but could be "persuaded" to go down to Gilboa on the thirtieth. I drive US-23 down, so I could stop by Brighton and pick you up and then bring you back.

Brian

diverbrian:
Chris,

I have a season pass to Gilboa. I will be on wreck dives on the Twenty-Ninth but could be "persuaded" to go down to Gilboa on the thirtieth. I drive US-23 down, so I could stop by Brighton and pick you up and then bring you back.

Brian

...but I've SEEN the inside of your car when you go diving. You'll have to pull a trailer, either for him or his gear. There is NO WAY you can stuff another body and gear in your car!!!! LOL
:11:

frankenmuth_tom:
...but I've SEEN the inside of your car when you go diving. You'll have to pull a trailer, either for him or his gear. There is NO WAY you can stuff another body and gear in your car!!!! LOL

Brian,

If you do rent the trailor and want to swing by West Virginia I'll go too :wink:

Mike

frankenmuth_tom:
Actually Tom,

I have carried eleven tanks, three peoples gear and myself to Ft. Lauderdale.

I also had ten tanks, a dive buddy, and three sets of gear for Toby. I travel quite a bit lighter (no clothes, books, etc.) for day trips and my doubles will be home as I will be using them on the Regina/other wreck.

So there <Rasberry>

Brian

diverbrian:
Actually Tom,

I also had ten tanks, a dive buddy, and three sets of gear for Toby. I travel quite a bit lighter (no clothes, books, etc.) for day trips and my doubles will be home as I will be using them on the Regina/other wreck.

So there <Rasberry>

Brian

And how far off the ground was the car? & where were your clothes for the Tobe trip? Maybe your loaded car should be our next logo? :wink:

Paula
Who will be diving Kingston over Memorial weekend.

diverbrian:
Actually Tom,

So there <Rasberry>

Brian

...at ourselves and sometime others. I had to laugh when I got to the <Rasberry>! See you Saturday afternoon at the Black Forest.... We can drown my sorrows as I'm on STRIKE as of Midnight tonight...

Later!

seriously, isnt anybody stuck around here on the 29th like I am? I just private messaged you Brian, let me know if you want to go sunday. But that still leaves Saturday wide open for me. Anybody wanna go see the toilet at Spring Mill Pond? Or is anybody going to any other lakes (such as Walled....Lake, White Lake, etc). This is a beg for anybody in SE michigan to take them with me! I will be your dive buddy!

diver_paula:
And how far off the ground was the car? & where were your clothes for the Tobe trip? Maybe your loaded car should be our next logo? :wink:

Paula
Who will be diving Kingston over Memorial weekend.

:D

ROTFLMAO!

good 1 paula!

cfleming:
seriously, isnt anybody stuck around here on the 29th like I am? I just private messaged you Brian, let me know if you want to go sunday. But that still leaves Saturday wide open for me. Anybody wanna go see the toilet at Spring Mill Pond? Or is anybody going to any other lakes (such as Walled....Lake, White Lake, etc). This is a beg for anybody in SE michigan to take them with me! I will be your dive buddy!

Put me on your buddy list on yahoo... I have 4 dives to go and I will be open water ready to go! and I too will be anxious to go diving!
bill12345_43609@yahoo.com
I live in NW ohio, kinda close to ya
keep in touch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom