Haigh This weekend - 6/27...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

netmage

Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone up for diving at Haigh on sunday? I wanna get some more practice carrying a stage and need a buddy.... Anyone up for it?

-netmage

Laser:
Which day Tim?

Sunday...

netmage:
Anyone up for diving at Haigh on sunday? I wanna get some more practice carrying a stage and need a buddy.... Anyone up for it?

-netmage

I would normally be all over the chance, bu I'm going home this weekend to visit my folks.

Joe

Good to see you last night. Sorry that I didn't get to spend much time with you - busy night. I can't go this Sunday but if you want to join us on Saturday on the SOM dive, I could use a buddy and will be happy to help you fumble with a stage bottle. :wink:

netmage:
Sunday...

I probably won't know until Saturday if I'm free Sunday, but I'll PM you sometime Saturday if I can go if that will work.

netmage:
I wanna get some more practice carrying a stage and need a buddy.... Anyone up for it?

-netmage
Tim are you trying to take Brians King of equipment title away from him? new doubles and now a stage. Man to be single again and be able to buy unlimited dive gear. ho hum life used to be good.

I am doing my Nitrox cert there on Saturday at 3.....but looks like thats not going to help you out.

What time you going to be showing up Tim? I've been debating for a couple days as to whether I was going to be able to sneak down there Sunday, this may have made up my mind. Let me know your plans time-wise, I'm out of town most of today and my return time tonight will factor in. We'll see, how's that for definitive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom