Help needed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BUGMEX

Reaction score
Hi there in the world of the bubbles... I'm new in the Dtroit area and I need service for my regulators. I have only Scubapro gear and I would like to know if there is a certified dealer somewhere in the Detroit area.
In Germany I played over 10 years Under Water Rugby and I really miss this game and training. Is there any activity in the Detroit area regarding this?
Thanks for your support

Welcome to Scubaboard! My suggestion would be to post your question in the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew Forum-click here This forum is geographically specific to your region and you'll be able to get local info. Not to mention you may find some dive buddies. I've played rugby on land, never heard of underwater rugby, sounds interesting.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums. Be sure to check out our Regulator forum for your specific question.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:wink:

Welcome to the boards! My name is Kayla, and I have been diving for two years now. I think that you will be able to learn a lot here, and hopefully post some of your own experiences as well. If you have any questions or problems... or you just want to chat, PM me! Otherwise, I hope to get to know you around the boards!

Safe Diving!
Kayla :dazzler1:

:D Welcome to Scuba Board BUGMEX! It’s a good place to know if you are into diving. I enjoy being here. There have been so many people that have offered advice regarding my dream. I hope your question gets answered too. Take care from Matt. :jump013:

BUGMEX:
Hi there in the world of the bubbles... I'm new in the Dtroit area and I need service for my regulators. I have only Scubapro gear and I would like to know if there is a certified dealer somewhere in the Detroit area.
In Germany I played over 10 years Under Water Rugby and I really miss this game and training. Is there any activity in the Detroit area regarding this?
Thanks for your support

Hi Bugmex.

Welcome to Michigan and to Scubaboard. Glad to have you aboard.

I'm also in the Detroit area. I purchased and have my Scubapro regulators serviced at Rec SCUBA in Royal Oak, MI. I'm not sure if they are the only Scubapro dealer in the area but I do know their tech Charlie is great. However, for something closer you may want to check the Scubapro website for a listing of dealers.

Underwater Rugby? Sounds cool! Haven't heard of anything like it in the Detroit area. But now that I have, I'll be sure to ask around.

The Great Lakes Wrecking Crew is a very active group of divers. If you are looking for a buddy, jump right in. Post your own 'looking for a buddy on such n such a date' or reply to someone else's. A perfect opportunity to meet several divers at once is the Meet & Greet II. There's a thread devoted to the gathering on Sept. 25 & 26. Check it out. This meet & greet is being held at Portage Quarry which is only about 1.5 hours South of Detroit in Ohio.

Looking forward to meeting you. If you need anything else, feel free to ask.

Paula
aka diver_paula

Try Rec Diving in Royal Oak. That is the correct name of the Scuba Pro dealer there. They are very good, honest people to deal with from the owners on down.

sleepdiver:
Try Rec Diving in Royal Oak. That is the correct name of the Scuba Pro dealer there. They are very good, honest people to deal with from the owners on down.

Oops! My mistake - it is Rec Diving. Been going there since 1990 and messed it up. What's with that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom