anyone still diving local?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gavin9980

Registered
Reaction score
im looking for some dive buddies!!!! i have been doing a few week night, night dives at lake fenton (temps are still good @ depth) latly and always up for more but buddies are becoming harder and harder to find anyone interested? hell anyone diving within 2 hr of grand blanc mi please call my i gotta get out more i havnt dove in all most 2 weeks its killing me!!!!

gavin
810-691-2101

.....we're still wreck diving in Lake Michigan over here, out of Milwaukee. Bit of a trip for you, but if you're really, really, bored......

Diving at White Star this weekend, if your interested in the drvie.

I have some friends that dive Union Lake and a couple others in the area basically year round. They get together on Sunday mornings to dive and go to breakfast.

I'll try to get some information when I see them on either Thursday or Saturday night.

Paula

Hey Gavin,

I would be interested in a dive in good ol Lake Fenton.

Where are you getting in at?
Maybe the community center?

Talk to you soon,

Paula, going there Sunday Mornings sounds like a great idea to me. It's tough to get out & do anything now that I have a baby, but I think I can get out early Sunday Mornings as long as it's not too far away.

I'll ask my buddies what they think of the idea.

-Ray

cldwdiver:
Hey Gavin,

I would be interested in a dive in good ol Lake Fenton.

Where are you getting in at?
Maybe the community center?

Talk to you soon,

let me know any time you want to go out! a car went through the fence on the north end so we have been parking at the party store and hiking down to the water with are gear on. we asked the party store owner and he didnt care if we park there and so far no one has yelled at us for going thru the hole in the fence

gavin

Gavin,
I will give you a call tonight. I am thinking about Sunday mid-afternoon.

Talk to you later,

-Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom