Diving in CUBA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stephanephilippe

Registered
Reaction score
G'day everyone, would anyone have a recommended all inclusive in Cuba where i could do some diving. Unfortunately I am alone as my wife and daughter (4years old) don't dive. So I would need some place where they have organized diving excursion.

I would be interested in a site with lots of activity for kids (so I can go dive often (make that as much as possible).

Thank you much.
Stephane

stephanephilippe:
G'day everyone, would anyone have a recommended all inclusive in Cuba where i could do some diving. Unfortunately I am alone as my wife and daughter (4years old) don't dive. So I would need some place where they have organized diving excursion.

I would be interested in a site with lots of activity for kids (so I can go dive often (make that as much as possible).

Thank you much.
Stephane

je pense que tu parle francais en t k moi aussi c la meme chose je pars le 2 octobre je vais a holguin j ai une amie qui travail pour air transat dans les hotel des destination elle me dit qu il y a plein de dive shop proche des hotel et que si il sont pas proche il fournisse une navette sans frais tu peut y aller seul et sois plonger avec un gars du dive shop ou il te mette avec un ou plusieur tourist...... si tu apporte ton equipement ca coute environt 35$ us par plonger.... si tu veux plus d information re ecris moi....

stephanephilippe:
est ce que tu recommende un hotel en particulier?

ben y en as plusieur moi habituellement c des hotel de la chaine sol,melia,tryp on mange super bien c des 4etoile et + mais la pour cette fois je me suis laisser influencer par un ami qui revien de la et lui ya ete au playa pesquero c une hotel qui est neuf et c coter 5etoile et j ai eu un super deal pour le 2 oct a 700$ par personne habituellement ils se vende 1900$ par pers.... mais si tu book la ya plein de deal check sur www.exitnow.com
c un site qui appartien a air transat ya plein de deal de derniere minute comme 3 sem a lavance... ou si tu decide de partir le 2 dit moi le ou pourra aller plonger ensemble!!!!!

While I am sure you guys have lot's to say to each other.....would it be possible to do it in English, so the rest of us can understand it as well.....I have been looking for information on this subject as well, with no luck. Would be nice to get some insight.

stephanephilippe:

Thank you much.
Stephane

I've been diving in the eastern parts, Santiago de Cuba area. There are three (at least) hotels with diving, Bucanero (much of older french and german visitors) and Sierra Mar (better for families) and one i have not visited. Guides are ok, but boat not available every day.

Tamas:
While I am sure you guys have lot's to say to each other.....would it be possible to do it in English, so the rest of us can understand it as well.....I have been looking for information on this subject as well, with no luck. Would be nice to get some insight.

sorry about that!!!

Darn you Canadians! I wish we oculd get down there legally.

Tamas:

pour vous. :wink:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

4Ce, I tried your site but the link directs me to a web hosting site. Unfortunately I was looking to go in December

merci pour les recommendations,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom