Welcome to ScubaBoard, an online scuba diving forum community where you can join over 205,000 divers diving from around the world. If the topic is related to scuba diving, this is the place to find divers talking about it. To gain full access to ScubaBoard (and make this large box go away) you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Participate in over 500 dive topic forums and browse from over 5,500,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
  • Post your own photos or view from well over 100,000 user submitted images.
  • Gain access to our free classifieds marketplace to buy, sell and trade gear, travel and services.
  • Use the calendar to organize your events and enroll in other members' events.
  • Find a dive buddy or communicate directly with scuba equipment manufacturers.

All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

NEW for 2014 Access SBlogbook for members. It allows you to directly upload data from your dive computer, validate your logs digitally, link your dives to photos, videos, dive centers (9,000 on file), fishes (14,000 on file) and much more.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the ScubaBoard Support Team.

Thread: WowCuba? Opinions Sought

Registered

Next stop: Florida in May.

Dives
    100 - 199

WowCuba? Opinions Sought

WowCuba? Opinions Sought
    Turismo, Hotel, Buceo, Pesca, Renta de Autos y Bicicletas, en CUBA | WoWCuba

Has anyone used these folks to arrange their diving? Experiences?

---------- Post Merged on July 24th, 2012 at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was on July 23rd, 2012 at 10:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gcarter View Post
    WowCuba? Opinions Sought
    Turismo, Hotel, Buceo, Pesca, Renta de Autos y Bicicletas, en CUBA | WoWCuba

Has anyone used these folks to arrange their diving? Experiences?
    Anybody?
    "Boys need to get together and do boy things with other boys occasionally. I'm okay with that." My Wife.

My favourite artist - my daughter: http://society6.com/Airinmyballoon

Registered

hasn't set a status.

Dives
    100 - 199
    I contacted these guys last fall when I was planning to go on a dive trip to Cuba. I spoke to Kristen who is listed as the contact on their website. She really had nothing to offer as far as organized trips or even advice about where to dive in Cuba. She seemed reluctant to tell me anything unless I asked her specific questions like " How is it in Santiago" or " Is Maria La Gorda as good as they say it is". I think they specialize in bicycle tours. I ended up going to Cayo Largo on my own and had an okay time. Cheap package to a resort and diving every day. Contact me if you want more info.

Registered

Has not set a "status"

I dealt with them as far as booking a dive stay at Maria La Gorda including transfers out there and back from Havana. They are legit operators, based in PEI, Canada and their satellite office is in Havana. Kristen is the owner's daughter who now lives down in Havana with her Cuban husband. And yes, they do mostly bike tours but were able to book my dive portion of my Cuba trip.
    Clint

See my videos of shark, dolphin, stingray and other dives at;
    www.FreeSpiritActivewear.com/scubadivingvideos.htm