Diving in Cuba - s-cubadiving.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Private Dives and Scuba trips in Havana and around Cuba!
S-CubaDiving.com - Home

If you want to have some great private dives in Havana or anywhere else in Cuba , I Private Dives and Scuba trips in Havana and around Cuba!

He has been my instructor and now is like a brother to me and so I want to help him to find some customers.
His name is Hugo. He is graduated in Marine Biology and has a 3rd LEVEL INSTRUCTORS TRAINER ACUC LICENCE.
In addition to being very skilled in his Job he is really a very nice and funny person.
You will really enjoy the time spent together with him!

He will provide you all the necessary equipment for a single or multiple dive and can also offer you official Acuc courses ( Scuba diver,Open Water , Advanced Open Water) at almost half the price they cost in Europe or in Usa.

He can arrange for you a car to reach divings sites outside Havana area such as Playa Giron,Puerto Escondido, Playa Santa Lucia (famous for its Bull Sharks dives) and many others.

He can simply be your guide for a trip at the beach , where while you enjoy swimming or sunbathing he could fish and then prepare a very tasteful fresh barbecue directly on site.

Basicly....if you are planning to spend one ore more days differently than many other tourists who just drink cocktails on the beach or on the swimming po.... HUGO is the person who will make that day very Special!!!

Enjoy your dives :wink:
Steven
S-CubaDiving.com - Home

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom